Thursday, September 07, 2006

9.7.06 Boring Day...Cool Ending

I spent most of my day at the National Association of Royalty Owners (NARO) convention. I was working the National Association of Division Order Analysts (NADOA) booth and handed out books and recruited new members. I am a member of NADOA because that's what I do. I am a Division Order Analyst for an oil & gas company. If you want to know more about Division Order Analyts and what they do, I suggest visiting the site. The convention was pretty boring since I didn't attend any classes. I just sat at the booth and talked to people as they came by. I am not a "salesman" and I really hate recruiting people...but, I volunteered for this so I can't complain too much. It was, however, a nice break from work and I got to meet a few new people in the organization.


The cool ending of my day is that I found this. You can see the results on my sidebar. It will take me a while to get all my books logged it; but, someday, I will have them all in there. Well, all the ones I have left. Some of my books were thrown away by a third party; but, I won't go into that...we'll just say the books are gone...so, I get to buy more!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE library thing - it's sometimes easier to look at others profiles & if you see something you have, you can add it to your collection. I'll check you out & see what we have togehter!!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

I didn't know there was a NARO convention. See anyone from my office there?

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home