Saturday, September 16, 2006

9.16.06 Saturday Photo Hunt: Looking Up

Grab the photo hunt code or join the blogroll.


This picture was taken in the Thanks-Giving Chapel in Thanks-Giving Square located in downtown Dallas. This chapel and "square" are across the street from where I work. I had never been in the chapel until earlier this week. I knew the "looking up" view was beautiful and would be perfect for this week's theme. To learn more about the chapel and Thanksgiving square, please visit http://www.thanksgiving.org/.

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous!

12:22 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Amazing! How clever of you! It is just an beautiful photo of the chapel, and thanks for providing the link. :)

1:02 PM  
Blogger Maribeth said...

That is so beautiful!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

What a beautiful view! Love it...I'd love to see deatil of that one, will have to keep it in mind if I'm ever in your neck of the woods. I played too..Stacie

1:38 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Awesome picture. OH man I had the perfect dome I could have taken a picture of this week. I am so inspired by the way everyones pictures have turned out. Very nice.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

How beautiful this picture turned out! I love it! :)

http://lovinlife.blogdrive.com

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful shot. Glad you thought of it.

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's just stunning and the bext photo I've seen in this Saturdays theme. Well done!

Mandy :=)

11:31 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

That a really cool picture!

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! very nice! I am new to this PSH scene - just put mine up.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous colors! Really cool pic!:P

11:21 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Wow..awesome shot!

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home