Sunday, September 17, 2006

9.18.06 Erotic Art Update



The art show was interesting. The building was a private residency building full of ritzy downtown lofts. The loft where the art show was held is a private art gallery. The loft was very small and very crowded. The art was interesting but I didn't think there was enough of it. I was hoping to see more art pieces than what was there. So, it was a bit of a bum-er. Hehe...

One of the more interesting sites was the naked model who walked among the crowd. She was painted with body paint so you didn't notice right away that she was completely nude (except for the very small G-string she had on). I was going to get a picture of my husband standing next to her; but, we couldn't find her once we thought about getting a picture. Damn! I grabbed a picture from the internet so you could see what kind of body painting I am talking about.

I would definitely go to another show...like I said it was very interesting. I also had to do some sweet talking to get my husband to go to this one; but, I have a feeling I won't have to next time. He really liked the model. ::wink::

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it sounds cool- I'm sure I'll never go to something like that though. have fun in st louis!!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home